A non-invasive, non-surgical facelift procedure. Using precise ultrasound waves, layers of collagen beneath the skin can be tightened, creating lift. Focused ultrasound waves further stimulate the formation of new collagen deep below the skin's surface, restoring collagen and natural beauty.
- Treats saggy and loose skin.
- Improves the overall shape of the face with a non-surgical lift.
Jaw Reduction BTX
Using a neurotoxin, we are able to reduce the activity of a large muscle called the masseter. This is a bulky muscle at the sides of our face that can significantly contribute to the appearance of a widened lower-face. By relaxing this large muscle, the contour of the lower face is refined, giving rise to a V-shaped face. This technique can also treat tooth-grinding (Bruxism) and headaches associated with this condition.
- Treats masseter hypertrophy.
- Slims the lower face for a V-shaped appearance.
Artful placement of dermal fillers in the chin area can significantly improve facial proportions, making for a slimmer and well-balanced face. Improving the contour and definition of the chin can dramatically sharpen the overall facial features, giving harmony to the lower third of the face.
- Improves the definition of the chin for a slimmer facial shape.
- Balances facial proportion (lower third,) creates a stronger jawline.